Monday, September 24, 2012

Student Responsibilites (Part 1)


      Students Responsibilities

                        Part 1

Students have the right to seize the responsibility for their own destiny and should be encouraged to do so. With every right comes responsibility!

1.  I have the responsibility to come to every class prepared to listen, to participate, and to learn.

2.  I have the responsibility to read the text carefully, nothing important ideas and rephrasing concepts in my own words.

3.  I have the responsibility to work examples in the textbooks and those given in class.

4.  I have the responsibility to consult other students, the teacher, an assistant, and other resources whenever I need the extra help.

5.  I have the responsibility to understand that the teacher is not primarily responsible for making me understand, but that it is my job to study and to learn.

6. I have the responsibility of keeping an open mind and trying to comprehend what the teacher is trying to get across.

Choose the Right

No comments:

Post a Comment